If you do not have the Right Bridal Consultant, you might not find your dress. What Makes a Good Bridal Sales Consultant?
A Bridal Consultant that listens more than they speak, obtains a clear understanding of the bride’s needs, and then finds the Right Dress based on:
1) Venue type (and time of year)
2) Budget $
3) The “Look” (how the bride sees themselves)
5) Putting themselves in the bride’s shoes
6) Treating the bride the way they dreamed of being treated
5) Providing maximum comfort and extreme hospitality experience
6) Being Confident you will find the “Right Dress”
The best qualities of the Bridal Consultant are:
– Ability to listen / Friendliness / Flexibility
– Enthusiastic / Motivated / Energetic
– Creativity / Passionate
– Able to Create special moments + the make the magic happen
How far in advance should I purchase all of the items for my wedding?
Our dresses are all made to order so below is our Ordering Timeline for each of our collection types:
Bridal Gowns – 6 to 9 months before the Wedding
Bridesmaids – 4 to 6 months before the Wedding
Mother of Occasion – 4 to 6 months before the Wedding
Tuxedos – 3 weeks before the event (rental)
* If you need a dress at the last minute, we can try a Rush Order (at an additional fee), sell you a showroom sample, or check with the Design Houses for in-stock items.
Your precious wedding dress will not ever be the same after your event. Why Have Your Wedding Dress Preserved?
Preservation is done by a Professional Preservationist, and refers to the special cleaning and packaging techniques used to ensure your gown returns to its original beauty and retains it over time.
After your wedding is over, the gown, the most expensive, elaborate and memorable item of clothing you have ever purchased, is hanging in your closet, stained, and soiled from the event. Every wedding gown should be cleaned and preserved before being stored away for more than a few weeks (even if it does not look soiled). Perspiration, food and drink, and makeup stains can show up later and become more difficult to remove. Professional Preservationists are trained to spot the unseen and fix any loose threads and beading.
These are some ideas why you should have your beautiful gown preserved:
1) Your friend, relative or daughter may want to wear it.
2) You can make it into a beautiful Christening outfit for your son or daughter.
3) You can decorate your baby’s cradle with the train of your gown.
4) For sentimental reasons, you can try your dress on year-after-year on your anniversary.
5) Some girls like to donate or sell their dress.
We partner with a high-end gown cleaning and preservation service. Their methods have been proven and recognized by the International Fabric Institute as the best methods in the gown preservation industry. They pride themselves in the highest standard of quality and care of bridal gowns in cleaning and preservation. There is no appointment needed. All you have to do is bring in the gown / veil and we take care of the rest. To ensure your gown retains its beauty, the gown must be preserved by a professional preservationist.
How To Make Sure Your Wedding Dress Is Ready For Your Wedding Day.
It is as important to have the right Seamstress as it was to have the right Bridal Consultant
A seamstress must have exceptional sewing skills, a good understanding of each designer, and the ability to visualize your dress properly fitted on your body. If you do not have a talented seamstress, your dress will not be fitted and altered appropriately, and will not look and feel right. A good seamstress pays close attention to fabric types (how they conform to your body), the construction of the dress and is very knowledgeable on the variety and best ways to alter your dress.
Our goal is the perfect fitting, so you feel and look beautiful on your wedding day. Once your dress arrives at our store, we have In-House Seamstresses who are highly skilled with decades of experience to do your fittings and alterations. It is extremely important to get the fit right for the big day, so we schedule an alteration at least two months before the wedding.
If you have purchased a dress already and need to have it altered. We also offer a service for alterations on outside bridal gowns & dresses.